Saturday 20 August 2016

Bridal Shower- Photo Booth/ Picture Frame

Hey eveyone
I am back with another Bridal shower product. I have been working on decorations for a Bridal shower and try to upload few of the things I have done. So here is a new one, its a Photo booth where you just hold this frame in your hands and take pictures. Isn't it cool?
This frame is 2 feet by 1.9 feet in size so approximately 24" x 21" in size. It was very overwhelming at the beginning when I started to make it, but once I was sure about the size and what I wanted to do, it was not so much difficult.

Supplies:

  • Chipboard ( Full size or as big as you can get)/ Sunboard/ mountboards/cardboards
  • Pink Handmade Paper ( Itsybitsy)
  • Pink and chevron Pink washi tapes. ( Crafters Corner)
  • Pearls ( self adhesive or flat back)
  • Velvet leaves ( 1"in size)
  • Mulberry roses ( 1"in size)( Itsybitsy)
  • Curling ribbons  in shaes of pinks and whites (Itsybitsy)
  • Satin ribbon ( Itsybitsy)
    Metallic paper (Itsybitsy)
  • Glitter confetti (Itsybitsy)
  • White dulplex papers/ crepe papers/ tissue papers
  • White wire pollens
  • White, offwhite and pale yellow thread pollens
  • Think floral wire
  • Walnut Stain distress ink pad and blending tool
  • Silicon glue/ hot glue gun (Itsybitsy)
  • White adhesive
  • Scissors
There are a lot of things that have brought this frame come to life. I have used chipboard 1200 gsm for the frame. To make it very sturdy, I have doubled it. Then, I went ahead and wrapped it up using pink handmade paper. I added some washi tapes using adhesive so that they do not peel off at all. This gave me the layout for the photo booth. For further embellishing, I added some velvet leaves and mulberry roses to the corners using some silicon glue. Silicon glue really did hold all the things in place.
Using a leaf template, I cut 4 leaves from the gold metallic paper and then distressed it using Walnut stain distress ink. I added some rose gold glitter confetti on the leaves using some white adhesive. I simply outlined the leaves with white adhesive and then poured the glitter on it. Let it sit for few mins and then shake it off.
I made few white flowers using white and pale cream Duplex paper. I have used duplex paper because it has different colors on its faces. You can also used tissue paper, crepe paper. I created the center for the flowers using a bunch of wire pollens and a bunch of white, off white and pale yellow wire pollens, I have done 2 roses and 2 peonies using two different techniques. Once the flowers were done, I added some glitter on the flowers using the same technique used for leaves. I did not add chunks of glitter, just some here and there. I shall do a tutorial for making these flowers in my upcoming post and so I have not including the tutorial here.
I arranged the gold leaves and big white flowers on the frame and adhered them using silicon glue. To fill the remaining places, I added some curling ribbons and satin ribbons. Finished the frame with some self adhesive pearls.
I am putting this project up at Allsorts challenge blog.
That completes the frame/ photo booth. I hope you all liked it and thank you for reading this post.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and design Linda and perfect for our Fabulous Florals theme, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brenda, Ty so much for visiting me. I am glad you liked my project.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, it's absolutely stunning and so creative!! I love the idea of holding it to take a picture!! The flowers look amazing!! You decorated it perfectly!! Love this!! It's fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa. Ty for visiting me. I am glad you liked it.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, thanks for stopping by. It was my first time at Allsorts Challenge and I quite had fun.

      Delete
  4. Lovely frame.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Fabulous Florals' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan...it was my first time on Allsorts Challenge and I had a great time. Ty for visiting me.

      Delete
  5. This photo booth is quite lovely and unique idea too. Arranging my cousin’s bridal shower at one of NYC wedding venues. Planning to use such a nice photo frame idea there. It will work there and everyone will love it a lot. Thanks for this great idea sharing here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there....I am so glad you liked this idea. Please do make one and if you can show me what you made. I will be very happy to see this...Hugs

      Delete
  6. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! รับทำบูธ

    ReplyDelete