Monday 3 April 2017

Handmade Baby Boy Mobile using Washcloths

Hey guys
How are you all doing today? Off late most of my projects are for infants and newborns...so to keep the trend going on I made yet another baby mobile using washcloths and well this one is for a baby boy. I had done A mobile a few days back for my niece and you can read it here on my blog Handmade baby girl mobile 


I took a lot of pictures this time and also made a small video which I would like to share with you all. I am putting this project up at monthly challenges at:
1 Addicted to stamps and more -Challenge #235 - I have used butterflies in my project and have taken blues colors as inspiration for this project.

2 Craft Addiction Challenge Blog # Challeneg 04 - butterflies-- I have used Butterflies in my project.





 Supplies:
1 Chipboard 1600gsm
2 White Handmade paper- Itsybitsy
3 Wooded beads - Itsybitsy - Old stash
4 Paper twine (You can also use ribbons, laces, jute ropes....anything you like)
5 Washcloth
6 Satin ribbons
7 Silicon glue
8 Fabric glue
9 Hole Punch
10 Circle cutter
11 2 wooden butterfly buttons - A1 craft
12 small mdf circle cutout - A1 craft
13 silver glitter- Itsybitsy
14 footprint sticker- Itsybitsy

I have made this in such a way that the washcloths can be remove easily from the mobile and it wudn't damage the mobile at all. Here is the video for this project. I hope you all with watch it.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and useful gift dear....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sindhu
      Thank you so much for stopping by...i am so glad you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Hi Mukta
    This is so lovely for a newborn and i love the colours that you've used.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at CraftAddiction.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Danoesja....I am so glad you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by..
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is stunning!! What a creative and beautiful gift!! I love the colors and the details!! Such an amazing project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa..Ty dear for stopping by. Glad you liked my project..
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. What a clever and adorable gift idea.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie...Ty so much for stopping by. So glad to know you liked my idea....
      Hugs

      Delete